Friday, April 16, 2010

Let's talk about sex baby!

I have a friend who hates gay people. I dont think he knows anyone who is gay but he wants to beat the shit out of anyone who is gay just the same. Actually, he probably does know someone (chances are we all do) they are just too smart to tell him so. Let's call my friend "Billy."
One day I asked Billy, "What is your problem with gay people?"
His reply was "Because doing another guy in the ass is disgusting".
"Would you do a chick in the ass?" He turned red and didn't answer.
So I continued "because I think most guys, given the opportunity, would fuck a chick in the ass." He was flustered. He didn't answer.
I kept at him. I have a lot of friends who are girls that enjoy anal sex. I don't like it, at least I didn't when I was seventeen, but I don't begrudge them for experiencing love however pleases them. In all honesty, I do think it's gross but some people think that sucking a dick is gross. I do enjoying putting my husband's penis in my mouth. I'm pretty sure it does not make me a sexual deviant. Oral sex (and even anal sex) is not deviant behavior. I would bet most of you have mothers who have done the same to your fathers and vice versa. The point is, we are all different. We all give and receive love in different ways and it is nobody's business what we do in our bedrooms.

Love, Constance Dogood

2 comments: