Monday, April 12, 2010

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

I'm a woman of wealth and taste....well at least I think I am. I have things to say and questions to ask and social network sites just don't seem like the right place to get down and dirty. Don't like the word "fuck"? Turn back now. Don't give me a second thought. I'll try not to use it too much and only when absolutely necessary. Hopefully I will also say some things that make you think. And then, hopefully, you will answer with things that make me think.

I'll call myself Constance. I stole the name from National Treasure. Abigail mistakingly says "Constance Dogood" instead of "Silence Dogood." As a Ben Franklin fan I would have chosen Silence but it is always taken. I'm married, have kids and somehow I have mananaged to stay home for more than two years. I'm not sure how much longer that will last but for today, I am unemployed. I try to spend money wisely and I am always looking for news ways (or old ways) to do things better, healthier, easier.

Finally I should tell you about my views. I am a "gray area" kind of person who is always striving for black and white. The truth is black and white and, although I'm not a bible worshipper I do find many truths within in it, John 8:32 "...the truth shall set you free..." So I guess once we discover all of the truths then the world will be black and white. You with me? Hopefully. If I had to wear a label I would say I'm closest to Buddhist, (who doesn't love the Dalai Lama?) If there was a Ghandism I would be all about that. But since I don't believe in labels let's just say I'm nothing for now and see where it goes.

Love, Costance Dogood

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you're doing this, my sister! I love hearing your views keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete